FA Blog

One FA's thoughts on life as an FA.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bob Evans Beauty

Not to even compete with http://www.hugehugefan.blogspot.com descriptive sightings I thought I would mention a lady that struck my eye today.

I was going into a Bob Evans to meet a friend of mine. As I scanned the room for my buddy I noticed a beautiful lady sitting oposite the window I was glacing through. What struck me immediatly was her beautiful round Butt and flaring hips. Her butt was nice and rounded and her bottom was at least 3 inches closer to the chair than the small of her back. Her hips had to hang over the meager seat by at least 4inches a side.

She was very tall, I would guess at least close to 6ft. Although seated perhaps there was an optical illusion because the extra padding in her bodacious butt. She was well proportioned all over. In other words she had the large arms and elbow dimples that FA's love so well. Also she had a nice sized tummy. She was dressed in buisness attire and was very stylish. I had to see what this vision of beauty looked like from up front, so I circled the dining room looking for my friend but secretly to catch a glimpse of this visions face.

She was not bad looking at all but about 15years older than I mentally pictured her. That was a little shock to my brain because when I glanced at her from the rear I had a mental picture of someone in their late 20's early 30's.

She was a beauty that stood out as if in color compared to a monochrome background. She had to be somewhere around 375-400lbs range. I don't often see women who are beyond 250lbs that often. The fact that she was pear shaped was a special bonus.

1 Comments:

Blogger hugehugefan said...

Bravo Bob... you captured the essence of what attracted your eye to this magnificent woman. Each person's sighting is a reflection on the way in which they see the world. And, your metaphor of the film, comparing monochrome and color was very effective in highlighting the way in which your FA brain found this woman among the stimuli to which you were exposed and kept her highlighted so your eyes wouldn't inadvertantly wander from her ample form.

Keep up the good and revealing work on your blog

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home