FA Blog

One FA's thoughts on life as an FA.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Wal-Mart Women

One of the best things about shopping at Wal-mart is checking out all the Fat Women as you stroll down the isle.

Last Week I stopped buy to buy a few groceries. As I was walking thru the store there was a woman walking in front of me. I tried not to ogle but she was so incredibly beautiful. What I could see of her anyway. She was walking in front of me. She probably was a size 22/24. Somewhere around that size. She might not have been 300lbs but she was knocking on the door.

She was wearing a very tight pair of blue jeans that showed off her beautiful pear shaped booty. She was maybe wearing a belly shirt. So there was a little flash of flesh you could glimpse at the top of her jeans. And Ohh how she filled out those jeans.

That's a Woman!

I saw several other specimens of Faticus Americanus but all the others were swathed in large baggy tshirts and strech pants.

:sigh:

I Love Wal-Mart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home