FA Blog

One FA's thoughts on life as an FA.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Why I Hate Carnie Wilson!

Why I Hate Carnie Wilson!


Last Night my wife was watching a show I hate. Celebrity Fit Club.

When they make the Fat People step on the large scale that lights up I am just waiting for them to drop them into a pit of alligators. My opinion is you really have to hate yourself to be a part of such a discriminatory show. Why my wife watches it I have no idea.

Anyway, much to my surprise one of the people on the show was Carnie Wilson. Yes the Carnie Wilson that lost gobs of weight from Weight Loss Surgery and was the poster child for Bariatric Surgery.

She was about 226lbs if I remember correctly. I wonder if people magazine will put her on the cover now?

I'm guessing they won't.

I don't have a problem with folks getting WLS if they feel they have too. I just think folks should be given all the facts. The Fact is WLS like any other diet has a great possibility of harm to the body and a great chance of weight re-gain. People need to see both sides before they make a decision and not just the "Thin" propaganda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home